Monday, June 22, 2009

Patience is required!

I'm still waiting for this weight and pressure on my ankles and shoulders to dissipate... I was feeling a lot better yesterday, but not quite today. Frustrating. But I guess I have to be patient and hopeful. The fogginess is getting increasingly annoying but the more I think about it it's only going to make me feel worse - it's all stress inducing, isn't it???

The mantra is, stay patient, stay positive, just believe...I will be better at the right time. Kinda out of my control at this point.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Small town Small times said...

Minnie - It's been a while since I checked in so I am really sorry to hear about your flare up. I just want to remind you that when I thought my life was over because I was in so much pain - your website, your words, got me through a very dark period. You were the only positive voice out there. Everyone was telling me I would never feel better...everyone but you. You will feel better -- it's just a matter of when. Your body is telling you to rest, slow down, take a breath. You will not lose much progress if you rest. You may in fact, find you are able to do more once you feel better. It's a flare up, but what flares up, must calm down. Cheers and get some rest. I'll be thinking of you!