Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Quick Update

It's been a while since my last blog entry. Life has been a bit hectic lately, but in a very positive way. I started a new job with more challenging work and greater responsibilities, which led me to a couple of long hours and late nights. My training plan was to start buildup stage I, after ending my base training stage at the end of May. Due to the hectic work schedule, training plans have been compromised a bit. However, instead of stressing about what I couldn't achieve in the past week, I have decided to just jump back into training and go from there.

More importantly, I just wanted to show my appreciation to those who have been reading my blogs and sending me messages and comments - most of you were all so encouraging and wonderful. I truly appreciate your honest opinions about my blog and I am very happy to hear that some of you are determined to start changing your lives. Thank you, and please let me know how you are doing!

I have been most grateful for my ability to work long hours for weeks without having a bad flareup day - granted, days haven't been easy and I could sense some level of inflammation in the mornings, but I truly have been enjoying a steady level of health. I feel that all the hard work over the past 5-6 months have been paying off. This weekend, however, I did feel exhausted and achy all around on Saturday....but not too bad that it kept me trapped in bed. Flareups are short-lived and pain is lighter. I am so grateful.

Once I get my buildup stage I training schedule figured out I will post a sample two-week schedule. I have some work cut out for me.

No comments: