Friday, March 20, 2009

First group ride of the season tomorrow!

Last night's swim plans got scrapped because I committed to go on my first group ride of the season this Saturday morning (tomorrow!). Instead I went home and spun on the trainer for about an hour. It was hard but I had some easy spins intermittenly so that I wouldn't suffer today. Legs were nicely sore this morning. Thank God - no uncomfortable, burning pain. Left hip flexor is still pretty tight but I'm loosening it up frequently.

I'm a bit nervous about my group ride tomorrow - i know i'm going to be slow but I managed to find some self-proclaimed slow people in the group. I know i have to start braving these rides and keep doing them so that I can get better. Last year i had very few group rides, but thanks to my friend Susan she always managed to find the time to ride with me so I wouldn't be completely alone on the road. This year, I want to expand my eeeeasy rider's group! I know there are so many people out there who get intimidated by big group rides with super fast cyclists. :)

It's Friday - time to get home and relax, physically and mentally prepare for the ride tomorrow. It should be fun more than anything. If i think too much i'm going to end up totally bailing at the last minute. then I'd feel so bad about myself for days being such a copout.

have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

daytonadon said...

MonaVie--ACAI Rich Drink The Pro-Athletes Drink For Their Aches, Pain & Fast Recovery

MONAVIE ---- THE PRO-ATHELETES HEALING JUICE!!!!!!!
From the Major League Baseball teams to Professional Soccer and Basketball teams, Athletes from all the sporting world are realising the great benefit of this Healing drink that is medically proven to be the number one ORCA Antioxidant score out! Proven to help fight Arthritis with it's Berrie derived Glucosamine and medically proven to help fight heart diseases and lower your Cholesterol with its OMEGA 3 Acids from the plant Sterols of this 19 different berries!! The drink is so good and Wonderful working that they have had to have Dr. Mason (Physician of the NBA) get it approved by test that is is clean of all stimulants, masking agents, Beta-blockers and anabolic steroids because of the great healing and energy effect on the humane body! You too can have this "HEALING DRINK" MONAVIE
CLICKING ONTO www.mymontavie.com/daytonadon or by calling me at 386-682-4321 or sending me a email at kdkinc@hotmail.com

Minnie S. Lee said...

i've tried Monavie before. didn't help me at all. some people love it, i tried for months but i didn't find it as effective as the other supplements i take. and it requires such a high dosage to get the same effect as others! very expensive for that very reason.