Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pain.

Today was one of the toughest days i have had in a long time.

The pain through my shoulder blades are so severe that I cannot even turn my head, and the pain keeps me completely helpless. I've tried many times throughout the day to push through it and be active, but i couldn't. The thing that kills me that it probably is just tight, but I'm feeling it so much more because of fibromyalgia. I've been tired and overworked, and even over-active. This pain is what gets us down not just physically but also mentally. I am in a dark place.

i pray that tomorrow i will be better. i pray that i will get through this. i pray that i will not feel like i'm all alone on this earth. i pray that tomorrow I will get up and get moving. i pray that tomorrow i will have better news to share.

Surf City Half Marathon, 2/1/09. I will still make it there.

I'll be ok. God bless you all.

No comments: